We offer clear fixed prices for our services with no hidden extras. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT & full certification if applicable.
All prices are dependent on the individual requirements of the job, however a guide to prices is as follows:
Installation / Remedial Works
Call Out (Monday – Friday) – £45 for the 1st hour, £30 per hour thereafter chargeable in half hour blocks
Call Out (Weekend) – £60 for the 1st hour, £40 per hour thereafter chargeable in half hour blocks
Bonding – from £70
Consumer Units / Fuse Boxes (metal – 3rd Amendment Compliant) – from £350
Inspection & Testing
1 bedroomed property – £100
2 bedroomed property – £120
3 bedroomed property – £140
4 bedroomed property – £160
5+ bedroomed property – call for price
If you would like a price or to book an appointment:
- Telephone us on 0161 611 0044 / 07493 508 439 or email email@example.com and speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff who can take an appointment booking over the telephone. Alternatively you can fill in the form below.
Our accepted methods of payment are:
- Cash – on the day of the appointment
- Credit / Debit card – on the day of the appointment. All of our electricians carry mobile card payment readers for your convenience.
- Bank transfer – details will be given on request at the time of appointment booking and all payments must be made / cleared on completion of the works.
- Paypal – pay securely online with a debit or credit card. Our business Paypal details will be given upon booking if requested and all payments must be made / cleared on completion of the works.
In line with many other businesses, since the abolition of the cheque guarantee scheme we NO LONGER accept cheques. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please note: All services must be paid for prior to, or on completion of the works being carried out. It is company policy not to provide the completed certification relevant to your service until full payment has been received.
Any works over £300 will require a 25% deposit payable 48 hours before work commences.
If you require any further clarification of our services or company policies please do not hesitate to contact us.